About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Wednesday Notes...

Smooching with my three "babies;" Vienna (left), Conecuh (middle), and Oscar (right).


Gosh... I hate for my BLOG to turn into a PP3 infomercial again. But, it's kind of looks that way today. I apologize, but I just have a bunch of things I must tell you all about.


My interview yesterday with DRAGON KING WRESTLING is now online. You can access it directly by going to: PP3 ON DRAGON KING

PP3 AT MWF's -SOUL SURVIVOR - Saturday, November 25th !!!

After MWF Boston's SOUL SURVIVOR spectacular on Saturday night, I will be in the beautiful Smokey Mountains of Tennessee on Sunday afternoon, November 6th, at 3:00 pm. IRON RING WRESTLING is hosting an outstanding event at The Meadowview Convention Center (pictured above) in Kingsport, TN. I humbly ask all of my friends and supporters in the area to come out and visit with me.

Of course I can't wrap things up today without mentioning my PP3 ROH SHOOT INTERVIEW again.

Take care!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com