About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday Bits and Pieces...

It's the Monday after a long Thansgiving weekend. I hope you all had a good one! We certainly did. The next stop will be Christmas. Our friend and talented Webmaster "Plowboy" Kurt Nielsen has done a fantastic job with the new splash page of www.PercyPringle.com. Check it out when you have the time.

Our Gulf South Wrestling debut "house show" was a fantastic success Friday evening. It was granddaughter Grace's first experience with the world of professional wrestling. Blame it all on her roots I guess, as she was like a duck in water when she stepped into the ring to run around prior to the show. She didn't want to get out. Bless her heart... I understand the feeling.

Once again I would remind you that I will be in Newark, DE this Saturday night, December 3rd, with Jim Kettner's ECWA - EAST COAST WRESTLING ASSOCIATION. Jim has the reputation of being one of the finest independent promoters in the country. I am really looking forward to visiting the area once again.

The RING OF HONOR has released my shoot interview with Jim Cornette. I think that you will find this DVD very interesting. You can check it out at: PP3 & Cornette ROH Shoot Interview

Despite the Thanksgiving holiday, there's really not a bunch of news today. So... you all have a good week, and we shall return!

God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast