About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, November 21, 2005

AUBURN DEFEATS ALABAMA and more...

It's Monday my friends, I hope you all had a great weekend. Most of already know that our ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE was defeated Saturday by Auburn 28-18. What can I say. We had a 9-2 season, that surpasses what most diehard fans hoped for, including myself. However, we had a shot at that golden ring, and we missed it. I congratulate Auburn fans everywhere!


Just a reminder that I will be in Newark, DE with The ECWA - EAST COAST WRESTLING ASSOCIATION on Saturday night, December 3rd at 7:30 pm. This is my first appearance with Jim Kettner's top rated independent organization, and I am certainly looking forward to it.
The RING OF HONOR has notified me that my "Straight Shootin' Series" DVD with James E. Cornette is now available. You may read more about it, and order your own personal copy by clicking here: PP3 and JIM CORNETTE SHOOT ON THE 'RASSLIN WORLD

My GULF SOUTH WRESTLING organization will ring it's bell again this Friday night, November 25th at 7:00 pm. We will be in the new Grand Bay Community Center just southwest of sweet home Mobile, Alabama. You can imagine that I will running around like a nut all week trying to pretend that I am a 'rasslin promoter. Be careful what you wish for... I guess.

This coming Friday will also mark the second anniversary of my Gastric Bypass Surgery. We will share more about that with you later in the week.

Have a fine day! God Bless!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com