About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, November 11, 2005

VETERAN'S DAY News...

TODAY IS VETERANS DAY !
Let's remember to give thanks for all of our Veterans today, past and present, for their sacrifices. I am proud to say that I served in The Active United States Air Force from 1972 - 1976, and in The Air Force Reserves from 1976 - 1978. A special shout out to those serving in Iraq and other countries that email me and visit my BLOG on a regular basis. Thanks!!!


My longtime friend and favorite guitar picker Lee Bogan has just released his new CD "WORKS FOR ME." Lee was Joe Diffie's right hand man for many years, and has always been a fan of professional wrestling. I swapped Leroy one of my new RING OF HONOR DVDs for one of his discs. You can check it out at: LEE BOGAN.COM.

You may also find Part 1 of my "STRAIGHT SHOOTIN' SERIES" by clicking here: PERCY PRINGLE'S ROH SHOOT DVD

I am returning to the Boston area tomorrow for The MILLINEUM WRESTLING FEDERATION. The event will be in the Braintree area. You can get more information, such as ticket prices, belltime, and the complete card by clicking on this link: PP3 ON THE BRAINTREE, MA MWF EVENT


Mercy... the heat is on! ALABAMA tackles LSU tomorrow afternoon at 2:30 pm (CT) on CBS. Normally I wouldn't worry too much about "The Lousiana Tigers" but we have a bunch at stake this time. Bama is 9-0 as we go into this one, with only one regular game remaining next week against AUBURN. Truthfully, I would like to see us go the distance, but if we have to drop one, I would rather it be the LSU cats instead of the AUBURN ones. I'll be watching from my hotel room in Boston once again... ROLL TIDE!!!



My latest weekly Question and Answer column is now up on PWInsider.com, you may go directly to it right here: ASK PERCY AT PWI.COM 11-11-05

Have a fantastic weekend my friends and God Bless!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com