About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Brief Wednesday notes...

I appreciate the kind emails and concerns for my Dad's heart procedure yesterday. They found an artery that was 70% blocked, which they took care of. He's doing well this morning.


Yes indeed, believe it or not this is our own Webmaster "Plowboy" Kurty Nielsen going trick or treating on Halloween. I wish he had worn a costume... hehee...


A little bit of my own medicine, huh? I received this in the mail from Kurt yesterday. It seems like the only diarrhea I usually suffer from is chronic diarrhea of the mouth, I just can't keep it shut sometimes. Guess I'll take a dose or two and see if it works.

Have a fine Wednesday!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com



Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast