About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, March 26, 2010

WRESTLEMANIA WEEKEND



I had the pleasure of joining Tommy Fierro and his top rated internet podcast WHO'S SLAMMING WHO this week.  We chatted about many subjects, but concentrated on the upcoming WRESTLEMANIA - XXVI this weekend.  If you are interested you can find it archived by just clicking on this link: WHO'S SLAMMING WHO - PERCY PRINGLE
For the first time in quite a bit, I am excited about watching this outstanding event.  I am kick myself in the ass because I am not going to be there live to see it, as I had an opportunity and passed it up once again.  But like most of you, I am joining some dear friends for a WM get-together Sunday evening.

I wish you all a great weekend!
Be Blessed.
~Percy