About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LEGENDSMANIA - March 12th & 13th

The dates are getting closer... LEGENDSMANIA on Friday, March 12th and Saturday, March 13th, in Atlanta, GA. This will be my first major pro wrestling appearance in over 3 1/2 - years, and to say that I am excited as hell is an understatement. The list of ring superstars that will be there is mind-boggling, and is being updated daily.

You can find all the info you need at this link: www.legendsmania.com

See you there!
Be Blessed...
Percy
www.percypringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast