About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, March 14, 2010

LEGENDSMANIA in the history books...

This pic was taken with my cell phone camera when James E., and myself embraced after seeing each other for th first time in almost 4-years. We were at the pre-event party for LEGENDSMANIA this past weekend, March 12 & 13th, in Atlanta. I can't say too much about this guy, as I think the woeld of him and his lovely wife Stacey. I sure hope it's not 3 1/2-years before we see each other again. Even if it is, he is the type of friend that when ever we meet it seems like yesterday.
Hamming it up at LEGENDSMANIA with some true legends of our industry, The Midnight Express, Dennis Condrey, Bobby Eaton, and Jimmy Cornette.
No words are necessary.
On this one either.... LOL
With Atlanta's own Mr. Hughes. This is the original urn we are holding, yes still have it.

Thanks to the LEGENDSMANIA promoters "The Two Toms" for inviting me to attend, as I had a blast. I would love to be able to list all of the legends that were there, so many of my friends from the past. But I know if I try, I will leave someone out, so I am not going to even try.

Be Blessed.
~Percy



Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast