About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines... Mardi Gras... and a first birthday...

Happy Valentines Day to all of my extended family and first time visitors here!
Today is also my grand-daughter Danielle Marie's (left) first birthday. Here she is swinging with cousin Grace in Grandpa Moody's backyard this past week.

Regular visitors here know our affection for Mobile's Mardi Gras. The celebration is in full force right now. Dianna and myself loved the parades each and every year. I know she would want me to continue the tradition, so we have already been to a couple of parades and plan on another tonight with friends.

Once again, I thank you all for your continued prayers and support. Dianna passed away two weeks ago tonight.

Be Blessed.
~Percy