About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HAPPY MARDI GRAS - Watch Streaming Coverage LIVE from Mobile


HAPPY MARDI GRAS MY FRIENDS!

You can watch streaming live coverage from downtown Mobile, AL by clicking on this link: LIVE STREAMING ALL DAY MARDI GRAS COVERAGE

You can also watch one of the live traffic cams focused all day on one of the main downtown streets by clicking here: LIVE DOWNTOWN MOBILE TRAFFIC CAM

You can get a larger picture by right clicking on either live stream and highlight 'zoom' and 'full screen'; then hit the 'Esc' key and it will return to the normal size screen.

I am working today, and will not be downtown in the midst of a predicted 200,000+ Mardi Gras celebrants. So I will be checking these live feeds out most of the day, just like you.

Enjoy and Be Blessed!
~Percy