About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, February 23, 2009

Mardi Gras in full force...



If you are not from our part of the country you may have a problem understanding Mardi Gras. Many think it is only in New Orleans, but as we have discussed here every year it started right here in my hometown of Mobile, AL. Believe it or not many businesses are closed today and tomorrow, and schools are out as the good times roll.

Dianna and I always loved Mardi Gras, and I went to a number of parades this year with family and friends, and had a great time. However, as I grow older, today and tomorrow's festivities can be a bit too much. Anyway... I have to work. Thank God. LOL

Friday was kind of a tough day for me, as I received Dianna's certified death certificates and had to begin taking care of some of her final buisness. Taking her name off of our checking account, and closing her cell phone number was certainly a strain.

You folks have a fantastic Mardi Gras!

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com