About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I said... God said...

I said... God, I hurt.
and God said... I know.

I said... God, I cry a lot.
and God said... that is why I gave you tears.

I said...God, I am so depressed.
and God said... that is why I gave you sunshine.

I said... God, life is hard.
and God said... that is why I gave you loved ones.

I said, God, my loved one died.
and God said... so did mine.

I said God, it is such a loss.
and God said... I saw mine nailed to a cross.

I said, God your loved one lives.
and God said... so does yours.

I said... where are they now?
and God said, mine is on my right and yours is in the light.

I said... God, it hurts.
and God said... I know.




I could have missed the pain... but I would have had to miss the dance.


Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.percypringle.com