About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, April 12, 2007

WWE Honor... and a wedding in the family

I am honored to be featured on WWE.com today on the Superstar - Where Are They Now page.
You may go directly to it by clicking on this link: WHERE ARE THEY NOW - PAUL BEARER
So many memories. The photo above was taken by a WWE photographer at the last event here in my hometown of Mobile. I accompanied Kane and Undertaker to the ring that evening in the main event, dressed as Paul Bearer, and carrying the original urn.

By the way, due to some outstanding medical bills and other personal dilemmas, I am considering parting with some of my WWE treasures. I may auction the original urn, and the second urn that I carried also. Give me a shout if anyone may be interested. I also have some classic WCCW collections, including a large banner that hung high above the Dalls Sportatorium for many years, plus tons of other stuff. I am just tired of these things collecting dust, when I feel that someone out there may give them the appreciation they are due, and a safe and happy home.

My favorite niece Donna Marie, seen in the photo above that I took when she was about 4 or 5, is getting married this weekend. Donna is a nurse anethesist, and is all grown up now. Her "Uncle Bill" is really depressed that I cannot make the wedding, due to my commitments at my funeral home. All of our family are already enroute to the east coast of Florida for the big event.
She's marrying one fantastic gentleman (see the photo below), and we are excited about having him join the family. We wish them a very long and blessed life of wedded bliss.
Take care my friends.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com