About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Makes it all worthwhile...

I have received so many blessings through my many years in our industry. I am proud to be able to personally read and answer my email from around the world regularly. It is so special to get a note from someone that says that their wife or girlfriend made an appointment for a mammogram after reading about my wife battles with cancer. Then there's some folks who have researched gastric bypass surgery after understanding my experiences. I always find special pleasure in an email from fans who have special memories of me from their childhood.
In 1993, I met a young man and his mother in the lobby of a hotel in Frankfurt, Germany. He was dressed like The Undertaker, and I remembered him immediately when I saw this photograph (above). His name is Marcel, and his brief email truly touched my heart as I compared the two photos taken (below) 14-years apart.
Some memories are worth the world to me... this is certainly one of them. I appreciate those of you that visit me here more than you will ever realize. You folks are a part of my extended family, and that is why I make an attempt to update my BLOG here as often as I can.

Before I go, I must remember that 4 years ago today, my grandson Troy was born to my oldest son Michael and his wife Beth. Troy made an everlasting impression on our family, but our Dear Lord didn't allow him to remain with us, as he passed away just short of 24-hours after his birth. Rest In Peace little man.
Be Blessed.
~Percy