About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

TAX DAY and more

Hello folks,

Well we all know what today is. The cartoon above just about tells all. What can I say? Notwithstanding the fact that I had several years during my heyday with The Undertaker when I paid more in tax than I made this year as a Funeral Director, it is a small price to pay to be able to live in a country as wonderful as ours.

PercyPringle.com has received a half a million visitors this past week! Unbelieveable! Of course this is due to WWE featuring me in their "Where Are They Now" profile. Once again I appreciate your support more than you will ever realize.

In fact, they have a poll going on right now that asks who has been your favorite "Where Are They Now" talent. You can visit that poll at WWE WHERE ARE THEY NOW POLL Thanks so much for that!

Be Blessed!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com