About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

NEW LOOK FOR PP.com & A BIRTHDAY

As promised, our dear friend a webmaster "Plowboy" Kurt Nielsen has done some great updates to PERCY PRINGLE.com. Kurt has been busy in Las Vegas the past week with The Cauliflower Alley Club, he is on the Board of Directors, yet he still found the time to make me look so pretty.

You would be surprised how many emails I have received asking how my plastic surgery went!
I thank you all for the kind thoughts... LOL But... it was PP.com that got the "facelift" not me! Do I need one? Give me a... "HELL YEAH!"

We are in the process of picking some photos from my massive collection to add the the photo gallery. The gallery and "storytime" will be back online soon. We appreciate your patience.

Tomorrow is my dear "son" Kane's Happy Birthday. Ohhhhh.........yyeeesssssssss..........................I will never forget the night he was conceived. A made for TV moment for sure.

Take care my friends and as always...

Be Blessed.

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com