About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, March 06, 2006

Waiting to exhale....

Wheeeew.... ahhhh... yes that was an exhale. What a week it has been, and it ain't over yet.

My friend, wrestling Legend Les Thatcher, gave a mini-seminar at our GULF SOUTH WRESTLING Training Center, this past Thursday night. That evening may very well be the "tipping point" for what we are doing along The Gulf of Mexico. We all, including myself, walked away with a new attitude. I would like to thank Les for his contributions, and we look forward to seeing him again very soon.


Our 15th Annual Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion was a tremendous success as we rubbed elbows with my heroes that now are my friends. In the photo above, I am standing proudly next a engine cover dedicated to the late Lee Fields. Lee was the promoter of the Gulf Coast style of wrestling that I was blessed to "cut my teeth" on. Lee began our Reunion 15 years ago.

On Saturday evening, it was a pleasure to take our Webmaster "Plowboy" Kurt Nielsen on a tour of Burbon Street. Just like Las Vegas, what happens on Burbon Street stays on Burbon Street. Sunday I had the opportunity to show Kurt some of the sights downtown, notwithstanding some of the horrible damage done by Hurricane Katrina. In the photo above, "Plowboy" caught me in front of a private mausoleum in one of the cities old cemeteries. I look right at home, don't I?

Kurt and I pose at the late "Plowboy" Stan Frazier's gravesite in Biloxi, Mississippi. Of course the original Plowboy was "Uncle Elmer" years ago in The WWF. This was the second year in a row that Kurt and myself paid our respects at "Tiny's" resting place. The storm damage along the Mississippi Gulf Coast is still breath taking. Speaking of WWF/WWE, and hurricanes. The company returns to my hometown tomorrow night for a taping of SMACKDOWN. The event was originally set for early September, but was postponed due to Hurricane Katrina. I'm looking forward to visiting with my extended WWE Family, as anything can, and usually happens.

Have a great week, my friends!

God Bless.

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com