About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, March 10, 2006

Return To New Orleans... Double Trouble... and more

SWEET HOME MOBILE! I would like to thank "Sarge" for the photos that he emailed me from the WWE event here in Mobile on Tuesday evening. Truthfully, I have travelled around the world many times, there's nothing I can compare to standing in front of your family, friends, and fans in your own hometown.

Promoter's blues... our GULF SOUTH WRESTLING event that was scheduled for Friday, March 17th had to be rescheduled to Friday, March 24th. It seems the venue double booked the date. A wedding/reception was scheduled for St. Patrick's Day back in August, then came Hurricane Katrina. The Community Center was without power for sometime, and data was lost on their computer system. The wedding/reception was part of the missing data, so we were unknowingly given the same date. In order to keep a few hundred wrestling fans from crashing the party, we agreed to reset our date for the following Friday.

Once again, I will be in the New Orleans area tomorrow night (March 11) with BIG EASY CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING. The event will be at The American Legion Hall #222, 4101 Patriot Street, in Marrero, La, which is the westbank area of the city. Belltime will be at 7:30 pm. Don't worry... no Bourbon Street for me this time. heheee.....

I am also excited about returning to the Boston area on March 25th, with Millennium Wrestling Federation.

Have a great weekend!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com