About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

FREEBIRD BIRTHDAY !

My birthday wishes go out to my longtime "brother" Michael "P.S." Hayes. In the photo above, I am posing with the legendary trio that will always have a special niche in my heart. This was taken during the mid-80s at one of the Texas Stadium events. Gosh... where has the time gone? We miss you Bam-Bam!!!

I will be in St. Louis, MO on Saturday April 1st, with The St. Louis Wrestling Fan Fest. The event will take place at "Rock Island" at 8658 South Broadway, from 9 am until 8 pm. I will be there from around 11 am until 2 pm, then back again around 5 pm until closing.

I would like to thank The Stranglehold Wrestling Show for the hospitality last night. I was on the top rated pro wrestling Radio-Internet at 7:30 pm. I was so busy yesterday, that I failed to give you folks the "heads up" about it. Sorry.

I will also be on the popular WRESTLING WEEKLY show tomorrow night, Thursday March 30th, at 7:30 pm. Check it out if you have an opportunity.

The State of Alabama House passed a bill today that will control Boxing matches within our State. I cannot determine at this time if pro wrestling will fall under their jurisdiction or not. Alabama had a Boxing and Wrestling Commission years ago, however it was disbanded. I sincerely hope that pro wrestling comes under State control, as many of you know I operate my own GULF SOUTH WRESTLING organization along the Gulf of Mexico. These controls will only benefit the legitimate promoters, and keep the trash in the garbage cans where it belongs! If you do things correctly, you don't have anything to worry about. I'm proud to say, we do it right.

Take care, friends.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com