About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday Pieces and Bits...

I hope you all had a good Monday, even though it's not over yet. I'm catching up on some work here in my home office this evening, and I even have WWE RAW on in the background. We enjoyed being a part of The BIG EASY CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING event in New Orleans on Saturday night. I thank you folks for coming out, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

For those of you in the Gulf Coast area, remember that our GULF SOUTH WRESTLING event that was set for this Friday March 17th, has been rescheduled for March 24th with a 7:30 pm Bell Time.

I would appreciate my friend Michael Norris for sending me a photo of the original Percy Pringle, as seen above. I knew there was one, but I have never seen his picture before. I met and I am familiar with the second Percy Pringle, but details about #1 are few.

I am proud to be a part of the new WWE DVD titled 'The World's Greatest Wrestling Managers'. Besides myself, wrestling managers who will be profiled on this DVD are Captain Lou Albano, "Classy" Freddie Blassie, Jim Cornette, Miss Elizabeth, "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, Paul Heyman Sensational Sherri, "Golden Boy" Arnold Skaaland, Sunny, The Grand Wizard and many more! There are also thirteen special features in addition to the usual documentary-style DVD. Interesting.

Have a great week, my friends!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com