About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Today Is My "Son's" Birthday




A Young Glen Jacobs


My "son" Glen is celebrating his birthday today. We wish him the very best! Glen will always be special to me, and I have received many emails asking why haven't I added his name to my Personal Hall Of Fame, on my website. You can be sure that he has a place there, and that his time will come soon. I only add a name every month or so.

Also, my Granddaughter Grace turns 9-months old today. It's unbelieveable how time flies by. Before we know it she will be a year old.

My personal photos from The 2005 Cauliflower Alley Club Reunion in Las Vegas are now up at www.PercyPringle.com . You can go directly to my photo gallery by clicking on the following link, and then on CAC 2005, http://percypringle.com/GalleryMain-02/PhotoGallery.html . I have tons of pictures from the event, these are only a small sample of them. Maybe we will switch them out now and then.

Take care, my friends!
~Percy