About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, April 10, 2005

THANKS... My Friends!




Yes indeed, 51 years ago today I was born. You don't know how much I appreciate all of the kind emails. I am overwhelmed at the number of messages I have received since yesterday's announcement. I am truly humbled. Many of you already know that I always do my level best to answer each and every one personally. If I missed yours, I apologize. I'm proud to say that I have a fairly good track record when it comes to my email department, and I don't miss very many. But... things do happen.

What a beautiful day it is along The Gulf of Mexico today. Even though it is my birthday, I couldn't take the day off from my usual 2-mile walk. In fact, I felt so good this morning that I walked a bit further than I normally do. Just think, a little over a year ago I couldn't even walk out in the front yard to get the newspaper. I am very blessed today.

When I returned home from my walk, the cars in my driveway gave me a hint as to what was going down. My family had gathered for an informal party for me. I told them that I didn't want anything this year, but you all know how family can be.

I would like to thank my Webmaster and dear friend "Plowboy" Kurt Nielsen, who changed the splash page on my website today in honor of my birthday. I'm looking forward to seeing Kurt along with all of you that will be attending The Cauliflower Alley Club Reunion in Las Vegas this week. Please don't hesitate to come up to me and introduce yourselves!

Take care, and God Bless my friends.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com