About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, April 18, 2005

CAULIFLOWER MEMORIES


I took this beautiful photo from the top of The Riviera, as the sun set on the
final evening of our 2005 Cauliflower Alley Club Reunion and Banquet.

Hello my friends! I've been busy editing my photos and getting my thoughts together, as I prepare to share them with you. They say "What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas." Well, I must say that there isn't anything that happened while I was there that I want to leave there. It was a fantastic event with some very special memories that I will cherish for many years to come.

It was so good to see so many old friends, and cultivate many new relationships as well. I would like to thank everyone who made this year's gathering such a tremendous success. Please check back in the next day or two for my personal story and photos.



My Webmaster "Plowboy" Kurt Nielsen

Take care!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com