About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Las Vegas - HERE WE COME!

There will not be any posts here for the next several days, as I am preparing to leave for Las Vegas, and The 40th Annual Cauliflower Alley Club Reunion. I am really looking forward to seeing many old friends in our industry, and chat with the fans in attendance as well. I am also pleased to be allowed to present Sir Oliver Humperdink with his CAC Manager award at this year's banquet on Friday evening. If you are a visitor to my website, I encourage you to step up and introduce yourself to me. I would love to meet you! I plan on having plenty of pictures and stories from Vegas for you right here at PercyPringle.com next week... so keep checking back!
You can find more information about the great event by clicking on the link below The CAC logo.

http://www.caulifloweralleyclub.org/2005Reunion.html
Take care my friends!
~Percy