About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

THREE YEARS AGO TODAY

“There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.”


“Every day my love for you grows higher, deeper, wider, stronger……..It grows and grows until it touches the tip of where you are and comes back to me in the loving memory of you, and my heart melts with that love and grows even more.”


Three years ago this evening, my wife of 30-years was called home to be with The Lord, after 3 valiant battles with cancer.  What a special lady, wife, mother, and grandmother she was.  A day hasn't gone by in 3-years that I don't think of her.  I miss you my love!


So long as I live, she too shall live and love, for she is a part of me, as I remember her.


Rest peacefully my love...