About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, January 23, 2012

NWA WILDKAT THIS THURSDAY AND FRIDAY


As the poster above reads, I will return with NWA WILDKAT to New Orleans this coming Thursday, January 26th, at 7:30pm.  If you live in the area this is one you don't want to miss!  See you at ringside!


The following night, Friday, January 27th, myself along with NWA WILDKAT will be in Gulfport, MS with a 7:00pm belltime.

Two outstanding nights of professional wrestling along the gulf coast, with NWA WILDKAT SPORTS, one of the up and coming NWA affiliated organizations in the country.

Be Blessed.
~Percy