About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, August 08, 2011

Short Notes From NWA FANFEST 2011

 Yours truly with my dear friend Jimmy Hart and Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

If you followed me this weekend on TWITTER I don't have to tell you that I had a fantastic time in Atlanta for The 2011 NEW LEGENDS FANFEST.  This was the second year in a row that I attended, and it was just as great as my first one last year in Charlotte.  It will return to Charlotte next year in 2012.

There is no possible way that I can list everyone that I had an opportunity to visit with.  Without a doubt my short time with Bobby "The Brain" Heenan will never be forgotten.  If you know me well, it certainly isn't a secret that Bobby has always been my hero.  He is more now than ever, as his valiant battle with cancer during the past few years shows exactly what type of man he is.  He is indeed #1 in my book.  I think the world of him, and was blessed to have the opportunity to tell him again face to face.

The gathering is more like a family reunion for us wrestling talents than a paid appearance.  Unfortunately, most of us don't get to see each other except for events like this one.  They are too few and far between in my estimation.

If you want more information and photos from the event a simple YOUTUBE or GOOGLE seach will give you more than enough details about the weekend.  I thank Markus Balas and his family again for sponsoring me this year.
 Hacksaw Jim Duggan
 Debra McMichaels
Marty Jannetty

You can add me to your wrestling event, convention,
siginings, etc., by simply clicking on this link: 

Please email me with any questions,
suggestions, or concerns at:

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Be Blesed.
~Percy