About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, August 12, 2011

NWA HOLLYWOOD SUNDAY - AUGUST 14th

It is certainly my honor to be returning to NWA HOLLYWOOD this Sunday, August 14th, at a special start time of 12 noon.  You can get all the information my simply clicking on this link:
NWA HOLLYWOOD EVENT INFORMATION .  If you live in the area, you will have plenty of time to attend The NWA event, and SUMMERSLAM in Los Angeles as well.

We will see you at ringside!
You can add me to your wrestling event, convention,
siginings, etc., by simply clicking on this link: 

Please email me with any questions,
suggestions, or concerns at:

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Be Blesed.
~Percy