About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

RIP - Bobby Fields

Bobby Fields (right) and Cowboy Bob Kelly (left)
Gulf Coast ring legend Bobby Fields, passed away on Saturday, August 13th, after a long illness.  Bobby was on the board of directors of our Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion, and a cornerstone of the Fields (Hatfield), Fuller (Welch) wrestling family. You may read an outstanding chronicle of Bobby's ring career  by clicking on this link:  
 
 
You may also view Bobby's official funeral home obituary at this link:
Bobby (left) and Lee Fields (Right)
Bobby (left) and Don Fields (right)
The Fields Brothers - Don, Bobby, and Lee
Rest In peace, my friend.
~Percy