About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Four years ago today...

On this day in 2006, my brother Harry W. Moody III fondly known to all as "Bubba" died from a valiant battle with brain and lung cancer.  It seems like yesterday.
Beautiful memories are wonderful things.
They last till the longest day,
They never wear out,
They never get lost,
And can never be given away.
To some you may be forgotten.
To others a part of their past.
But to us who loved and lost you.
Your memory will always last.
Will miss you as much today
as we did four years ago.
 
Be Blessed.
~Percy