About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, October 22, 2010

BURIED ALIVE

Hello my friends,
It's another PPV weekend, BRAGGING RIGHTS on Sunday, 8pm (ET).  The Main Event sees my son Kane against The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match.  This unique bout is the 5th Buried Alive Match in WWE history, the first being on October 20, 1996.  Kane's World Heavyweight Championship is on the line, and the winner will be the Champion.

Other outstanding matches will see, WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett (with John Cena); Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown (WWE Bragging Rights Tag Team Elimination Match); United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler; a Divas Championship Match, and much more.  You can get all the info by clicking on this link: BRAGGING RIGHTS PPV.

Once again I appreciate all the the media interviews yesterday that I did about the PPV, that allowed me to talk about Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and share my late's wife's personal Breast Cancer story with thousands.

Be Blessed,
~Percy