About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Woooaaahhh.... IT'S WRESTLEMANIA !

Indeed it is the "Grand-Daddy Of Them All". Today is the day that pro wrestling fans around the world have been anxiously waiting, WRESTLEMANIA -XXV in Houston, Texas.

The photo above is from my very first (and Undertaker as well) WRESTLEMANIA, in 1991 in Los Angeles, CA, we are posing with Regis Philbin who was interviewing us before our match with Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka. Since that time I have truly lost count of how many I was associated with, but I do have so many memories of the the great times that we had.

I wished that things would have worked out for me this time, but it was just too short of a notice, and I couldn't put my other endeavors on hold for a few days to go to Houston. I still chuckle at the thought of WWE not being able to contact me, the wrestling internet is... for lack of a better word, simply amazing. I will tell you that my website normally gets 1500 - 2000 hits a day; since the "WWE can't find Paul Bearer" thing popped up, hits have averaged 12,000 - 15,000 everyday this week. In all honesty, I would have enjoyed going; but I will watch it tonight just like many of you, in the company of good friends.

I wish you all a very pleasant Sunday afternoon, and I hope you enjoy the best professional wrestling has to offer in this evenings event.

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com