About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Standing on the soapbox...


Gosh I hate it when I get like this, I really do. So... bear with me.

The wrestling internet is such an amazing beast. A "major" pro wrestling news website reported that WWE was trying to get in touch with Paul Bearer, but couldn't find a current telephone number for him. A "minor" wrestling website (I am certain there were more than one) picked up and ran with the story too.

First of all... please... put on your thinking caps for a second. Do you actually believe that WWE does not know how to contact me? Secondly, suspend your disbelief and if that were indeed factual, would they leak that to the pro wrestling internet superhighway?

Wait... **I'm counting to ten** I rufuse to get my blood pressure up over this minor thing. It is just unbelieveable that there are folks out there that are actually playing 'Dog The Bounty Hunter' and are trying to track me down for WWE. I know they may mean well, but I am getting emails, and hearing that there are posts on message boards to tell me that WWE is looking for me! Sweet Jesus!

If you would read my BLOG post above this one, you would have found the answer. I once was lost but now I am found. Sounds like a gospel song, doesn't it? Amen! Hey... I didn't even know I was lost. I hope they still have my mailing address, because it is royality time!

Once again. Just to clarify things, I WAS contacted by WWE to appear in Houston this weekend in conjunction with WM-25. Unfortunately, as much as I would have enjoyed (and needed) the trip, I had previous personal and business plans for the weekend and had to decline the thoughtful invitation. I WILL NOT be in Houston this weekend.

Be that as it may... it is still raining around here. But the forcasts say that it will end soon.
Have a wonderful Thursday!

Be Blessed.
~Percy

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast