About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, March 01, 2009

I thank you again... and looking at THE LEGENDS OF WRESTLEMANIA

Once again, I want to thank you all for caring during these rough days I have been going through. I continue to receive so many thoughtful emails, and I sincerely do my best to answer each and every one of them. I received the following email this morning, and it truly touched my heart. I would like to share it with you, as it represents so many that I have received.

"Hi Percy,


First off, you have our continued love and support in prayer, I know that nobody but you truly knows how you feel, but I did want to express that you have a lot of people that care about you and have you in their thoughts.


My brother lost his fiancée a few years ago and we just recently lost our grandfather so I have seen how a loss affects those closest to the departed. The good news is that you will get to see her again and how wonderful will that day be. I've always thought of heaven as timeless, existing outside of time, and while we here in day to day life will miss them and grieve for them, we can take comfort in the fact that we will be instantly reunited with them and will not even remember any of the pain or sorrows of this life.


I also wanted to say that, please, don't ever feel guilty for expressing yourself. While we, your fans, might not know you personally, whether you realize this or not, you have been a major part of your fans lives and being as such, the very least we can do is empathize with the man who has brought so much joy into our lives.


You're a good man Percy. You are a survivor to be sure and a person to be admired for his strength, sincerity, and good nature. You need our love and support right now and that reaching out takes a big man to admit. That, Percy, is never wrong, and is certainly not something to feel guilty about.


I was really touched by the story in your blog about the song not playing. The first thing I thought was "She's waiting to listen to it with him". I think that's a good thing. She is definitely still with you.


Physics tells us that energy can neither be created or destroyed, it only changes forms. The Lord tells us that he will gather his children to him in paradise. Take comfort my friend, Dianna is already sitting with God in perfection, with beyond perfect health, and in the company of the Saints and Angels. Isn't that a wonderful image? Your wonderful wife is with God right now! I wonder what they are talking about. I often think of my loved ones that have passed away like that. It's a nice feeling, because it's actually true. Our maker does hear our prayers, he does comfort us. We need only recite the Our Father to understand that, and I'm sure you know that.


I won't keep you any further, but one last thing, myself and thousands of others have you in our thoughts and are sending you love and positivity. You continue to honor her memory and do everything and anything you like that eases the loss. We're here for you."



You folks are truly the best, and I cherish each and everyone of you!



Many of you gamers are already aware of the new long awaited upcoming WWE video game LEGENDS OF WRESTLEMANIA. Out of the hundreds of wrestlers eligible, only 42 have been selected to be part of the game. I am humbled to be one of the 42. Another plus for me is that I am also one of the playable characters. I understand that the games release will come about the same time as WRESTLEMANIA XXV. These are a couple of screen captures from the game.

Have a beautiful Sunday, my friends.

Be Blessed.

~Percy