About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, June 30, 2008

Remembering Speedy Hatfield...

Speedy Hatfield (3rd from the left) poses with myself, Michael Hayes, and Lee Fields, at one of our Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion in the late 1990s. Speedy died on this date in 2002. Speedy and his three sons, Lee, Bob, and Don, were the cornerstones of the wrestling I grew up on; namely Gulf Coast Wrestling. We'll never forget.
Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com
P.S. - can you believe that I am getting emails telling me the cellphone video below is a fraud! Gosh... next thing you know they will tell me 'rasslin is fake too.