About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLOWBOY KURT !

"THE PLOWBOY"

KURT NIELSEN

Kurt is the man responsible for all of the artwork
on my website. This is one of the first homepages
he ever did for me.
Myself, Kurt, Cousin Marcel Pringle, and son D.J. Pringle
at the Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion this year.
Kurt flanked by myself and fellow manager
Sir Oliver Humperdink at The CAC in 2005.
The Plowboy at the graveside of his namesake
Plowboy Frazier, a.k.a. Uncle Elmer.
Kurtles with the legendary Great Mephisto.
A goodbye from my three sausage dogs.

BE BLESSED
~Percy