About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Morning Picture Show

Lord... it's looking back at photos like this prior to my gastric bypass surgery that really remind me actually how big I was at one time. Here I am during my short stint with TNA early on in their promotion.
Looking right at home in a New Orleans Cemetery... Ohhhhh.....yyyeesssssss!

Posing with my "Trifecta" Stable with The MWF in Boston.

A masked PP3 manging the late "Spoiler" Don Jardine in 1978. I had my haircut in a hair match between AWA Champ Nick Bockwinkle and one of my Mongolians. I wore the mask for a bit until the hair started coming back.

At home with my three spoiled dachshunds.

Have a great weekend!

Be Blessed.
~Percy