About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, September 16, 2007

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT...

If there was a moment where The Crimson Tide officially turned, it was last night when John Parker Wilson tossed a 4-yard touchdown pass with eight seconds on the Bryant-Denny Stadium game clock to take a 41-38 victory over Arkansas. But it also did so much more. It made Alabama a player in the Southeastern Conference again, and gave Nick Saban his first milestone moment as our Alabama Coach.

Auburn... November 24th will be here before you know it!

By the way -


HAPPY BIRTHDAY "BIDGEE" !


Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast