About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

BIG BROTHER 8

I rarely, and I mean RARELY get involved in television these days; and haven't made it a point to watch a particular show since the first season of SIX FEET UNDER. Muchless, going out of my way to record it if I can't get in front of the tube.

This season's BIG BROTHER 8 grabbed my attention. If you have watched some of it, you may understand. If you have never seen it, forget my BLOG today.

I thoroughly enjoyed every episode, and feel it was some of the best entertainment I have viewed in a very long time. I just hope and pray it wasn't a work (but hell I still have my doubts about Montreal). LOL

I think we will be seeing much more of the winner "Evel Dick," as he has the perfect TV charisma.

Ahhh... I hope the weather has cooled down where you live, the mornings here on the Gulf Coast are just beautiful these days. Let's just keep those tropical storms at bay.

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com



Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast