About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERALD !

BIRTHDAY WISHES go out today to my dear friend and ring legend Gerald Brisco. I get asked frequently about my favorite time in WWF/WWE, the picture below about sums it up. Those were the days my friends, we thought they would never end.



After looking at the picture below for the first time in a very long while, it just hit me. EVERYBODY in the photograph are still alive! I have so many group photos where many have passed away. I'm not trying to be funny either, this is a serious subject for me. I have lost so many brothers and sisters in this business, this particular single image speaks volumes for my memories of the road.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jerry! A toast to you like the many we have shared all around the world.





Be Blessed.

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com