About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Old Friends...

Many years before we were bonded by The Pringle Family name, Lennie Hawkins and I were destined to remain lifetime friends. This photo was taken at The WEAR-TV studios in Pensacola, Florida around 1972. We were there for the filming of The Gulf Coast Wrestling television program.

Thirty-Five years later, I am proud to say that Percy and Marcel Pringle still stand side by side in that old-school tradition


Old Friends...
After all of these years... Just Old Friends.
Through the laughter and tears.
Old Friends...
What a find; What a priceless treasure!
Old friends, like a rare piece of gold.
Old friends, make it great to grow old.
Through it all I will hold on to my Old Friends.

~Percy
http://www.percypringle.com/