About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, December 12, 2010

WWE SMACKDOWN - December 10, 2010

Hello my friends,

For those of you that haven't had an opportunity to view WWE SMACKDOWN from Friday, December 10th; here are the three segments that Kane and myself were involved in, including the controversial "final" segment.

Many have jumped to conclusions.... but that's 'rasslin.  I will give my thoughts on this entire situation, as well as what the future holds in store for me, in my next BLOG. 

I do want to thank all of you that have taken the time to write me thoughtful emails, Facebook posts, and Tweets.  I appreciate them more than you will ever realize.








Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com