About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, December 18, 2010

My bizarre month with Edge...

For those of you that missed my previous BLOG with my thoughts on last week's WWE SMACKDOWN, which included ramblings about my past, present, and future, you may check it out at this link if you care to do so.  Last Week's BLOG

WWE did an excellent job on last evening's SMACKDOWN with a whimiscal musical vignette of my bizarre past month being kidnapped by Edge.  If you missed it, you can see it for yourself below.



One week from today will be Christmas.  I wish you all a very blessed Christmas week.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com