About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Walter, Grace, and Gustav...

My friend, and ring legend Walter "Killer" Kowalski is still fighting a battle for his life. His wife Theresa has set up a fund for him, if you are interested, the information is listed above. Please keep this fine gentleman in your prayers.
Our 4-year old grand-daughter Grace started "big school" this week as she entered 4K. It seems like yesterday that I was dropping her dad and her uncle off at the very same school. I know that many of you have watched Gracie grow right here on my BLOG, and I always appreciate the kind emails I receive about her and all of my family.

Having been born on the Gulf of Mexico and living here almost all of my adult life, we usually write off hurricanes as the price we pay to live in "God's Country." However, now and then a storm pops up and we get a sick feeling in the pit of our stomachs. The last one was 3-years ago with Katrina, unfortunately I have that sick feeling again with Gustav. We have our eye on him, and praying that it will pass us all by.

Well... Hillary is about to take the stage.

Be Blessed.
~Percy


Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast