About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ramblings...

Hello my friends...
Yes, I know it's been a while. I'm still alive and kicking! Just been a bit busy and as you regular visitors know my updates here usually are the first to suffer. I just noticed that this will be my 480th post to this BLOG... now that is unbelieveable. Your support through the years means more to me than you may ever realize.

Once again, I would like to tell you all how humbled I have been during this "Is He Alive" scenario on WWE television involving my "son" Kane. During the 30-days following the first broadcast of the angle, over 900,000 folks visited http://www.percypringle.com/ ! Notwithstanding the hundreds of emails. I thank you.

In all honesty, I have no intentions of returning to the road at this time. I have dedicated the past 2 years to my new business venture, and things are really going well for me. It would be insanity for me to put what I am doing on hold and go back to place I have already been for so many years. I will still NEVER say NEVER, but right now it is not going to happen. Sorry.

I missed so many of my two sons lives because of this industry of ours. Now they are grown men with daughters of their own, and do I treasure my time with them now? I don't think you have to ask that question. I still keep my finger on the pulse of the business, and I work local indy dates now and then. But now it is for the fun of it, I don't have to do it to pay the bills anymore. I have been so blessed with 30 years living my dreams, traveling around the world, and I have no one to thank but you folks that are reading this. There would have never been a me, without you.

Legendary ring veteran Walter "Killer" Kowalski (above) isn't feeling the best these days. Many of you know Walter is responsible for the careers of Joan "Chyna" Lauer, and Hunter Helmsley, as well as so many others including my dear friend of so many years "Playboy" Vince (Phil) Apollo. I understand that one thing that cheers "Killer" up these days is hearing from his old friends and fans. If you can, please take a moment to drop him a note or card at:
Walter Kowalski
c/o Everett Nursing Home
289 Elm Street
Everett, MA 02149
The photo below was taken at The CAC Banquet in Las Vegas, in 2005. Walter has dedicated so many years of his life to this business. Let's keep him in our thoughts and prayers.
Be Blessed.
~Percy
http://www.percypringle.com/

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast