About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, February 14, 2008

VALENTINES DAY WELCOME...


First off, allow me to wish you and yours a very Happy Valentine's Day! This day around the Moody household will have more than one reason to celebrate, as our 3rd Grandchild is preparing to enter the world as I type.

As a funeral director, it is never good when your phone rings at 4:00 am. That is exactly what happened a few hours ago. I was moaning and groaning just knowing that I was going to have to go out into the cold dark morning. But that wasn't the case. It was our youngest son Daniel calling to tell us that his beautiful lady Jami's water had just broke and they were on the way to the hospital.

It's time to throw out the welcome mat for Danielle Marie Moody! We will have more updates and pictures for you as the day goes by.

Be Blessed.
~Percy