About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Danielle goes home... Thanks to all...

Our 3 year old granddaughter Grace Elizabeth met her cousin Danielle last night for the first time. Danielle's proud parents took her home from this hospital earlier this evening. Do you think she will sleep all night? heheheeee.... bless their hearts.

I am sincerely humbled by all of the thoughtful messages I have recieved from you folks. My website has been up for 6 years now, and this BLOG for 3 years. Sometimes I am amazed at the number of visitors we have each day. Many of you have been here through many troubled times in our lives, and it is so uplifting for us to have you here through the good times too. I think the world of you all, and appreciate your support and prayers.

My old friend Karl Stern just opened a website in tribute to Alabama Wrestling. Check it out when you get a moment. Here's the link:
http://www.alabamawrestlinghistory.com/

Have a wonderful weekend!
Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast