About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, January 18, 2008

HEY YA'LL IT'S MARDI GRAS !!!


That's right it's still mid-January, but Mardi Gras officially begins in the City of Mobile tonight, Friday, January 18th! The Conde Cavaliers roll at 6:30 pm. Of course 'The Pringle Gang' will be in our usual spot at the southwest corner of St. Francis and Conception Streets, right across from Bienville Square. Come join the party! We're easy to find, you can't miss us! If the creeks don't rise and The Good Lord willing, we will be there for every parade, with the exception of Mardi Gras Day.
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL !
Be Blessed.
~Percy