About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, November 10, 2007

GAME DAY and more 'rasslin news...

Mornin' friends...
THE CRIMSON TIDE rolls into MISSISSIPPI STATE this morning at 11:30 am (CT). Should be a good one. Once again I won't be able to see it all as I have a Board of Directors meeting for our 17th Annual GULF COAST WRESTLERS REUNION at 1 pm. Our reunion is set for March 7-8, 2008.
Tonight I will be in my son Daniel's corner in his continued quest to a ring career, at The National Guard Armory in Brewton, Alabama. They had a full house last month, and I certainly expect the same this evening.
Of course, we can't forget tomorrow at THE WHISKEY here in Mobile, belltime 6pm. The Main Event will see Jake 'The Snake' Roberts. I am anxiously anticipating see my 'ol friend Jake, as it's been several years too long for us.


THE UNDERTAKER 15-0 DVD is exclusively available only at WALMART. It is a good one, and if you are a UT fan it is a must have for your collection. I can hear some fo you saying, 'ol Perce must be getting royalities of this one, give me a HELL YEAH!
Have a great weekend!
Be Blessed.
~Percy


Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast