About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, November 24, 2007

ALABAMIAN BY BIRTH... Crimson Tide By Choice


THE 2007 IRON BOWL
Today is the day that CRIMSON TIDE fans wait for every year! No matter what we may have accomplished (or not accomplished) during the past 11 games, it all boils down to this one game for us. I've learned from past experience to keep my mouth shut on predicting the finish on this one... so that is exactly what I will do. Kickoff will be at 7pm (CT) tonight on ESPN. We shall see what we shall see!
ROLL TIDE!!!
Be Blessed.
~Percy